South Tyneside Council


Online council services and payments

Public Rights of Way - General Enquiry

If you have an enquiry about whether a path is a public right of way, or a question about a path's usage by pedestrians, horse riders, cyclists, or motorised vehicles, please complete this form.

Steps to complete this form

  1. Enter your details
  2. Enter your enquiry

Log in

Forgotten your log in details?

Register now

  • We'll remember your personal details
  • Get easy access to all of your transactions
  • Keep up-to-date with the latest online services

Register now

No thank you, just let me fill in the form