South Tyneside Council


Online council services and payments

Traffic problems and speed checks

Please complete this form to report traffic problems or ask the Council to investigate traffic speeds.

If your query is about a crime, please report it directly to the police.

Please note - The Council has no powers to enforce speed limits, this is the responsibility of the police.

Log in

Forgotten your log in details?

Register now

  • We'll remember your personal details
  • Get easy access to all of your transactions
  • Keep up-to-date with the latest online services

Register now

No thank you, just let me fill in the form