South Tyneside Council


Online council services and payments

House Collection Permit

If you would like to conduct a house to house collection in South Tyneside you need to apply to the Council for a permit. Please fill in this form and if successful we will send you a permit.

Steps to complete this form

  1. Enter Your Details
  2. Enter Charity Details
  3. Enter Collection Details
  4. Enter Other Collection Details
  5. Enter War Charity/Accountant Details

This form is currently unavailable