South Tyneside Council


Online council services and payments

Welfare rights officer enquiry

We can give you general advice on: Social security benefit entitlement Debt concerns Employment rights Housing problems Remember we can give you general advice only and may refer you to one of our advice centres for more detailed help.

Send your question using the on line form and we will reply as soon as possible.

Please give us as much information as possible double checking that you have supplied us with your correct email address

This form is currently unavailable