South Tyneside Council


Online council services and payments

Scaffold - Hoarding Licence Applications

Highways Act 1980 - Section 169

If you want to apply for permission to erect scaffolding, please complete the following form

Please note you should only use this form if you have a payment card. If you don't want to pay by card then please use the Permit application form.

Items you will need to complete this form

  1. Location Plan
  2. Details of Scaffolding, i.e. sketches showing plans and sections
  3. A Debit/Credit card

Log in

Forgotten your log in details?

Register now

  • We'll remember your personal details
  • Get easy access to all of your transactions
  • Keep up-to-date with the latest online services

Register now

No thank you, just let me fill in the form