Online council services and payments
Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed) Main Scheme
The 'Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed)' supports businesses that have been required to close by Government from 5 November to 2 December 2020.
For more information about the grant, including eligibility and how much you will get, see Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed)
You may get this grant automatically
If you have already applied for the 'Local Restrictions Support Grant (Open) ', and you are eligible for the ‘open’ grant, you do not need to apply for the 'closed' grant.
You will automatically get the 'closed' grant.
Steps to complete this form
- Before completing this form you will need:
- A recent bank statement, dated in the last six months, which matches the account that the grant will be paid into
- A copy of your driving licence or passport
- A business rates reference number (for commercial premises)
- A council tax number (if your business is a bed and breakfast)
- We'll remember your personal details
- Get easy access to all of your transactions
- Keep up-to-date with the latest online services