South Tyneside Council


Online council services and payments

Shop or Factory Repair

If you are a council shop or factory tenant, you can use this form to tell us about any repairs that need doing to your property, or to report a crime incident.

Log in

Forgotten your log in details?

Register now

  • We'll remember your personal details
  • Get easy access to all of your transactions
  • Keep up-to-date with the latest online services

Register now

No thank you, just let me fill in the form