Online council services and payments
Payments for fixed penalty notices for leaving litter
Offence of Leaving Litter - Fixed Penalty Notice payment.
If you would like to pay a Fixed Penalty Notice payment relating to an offence of leaving litter, please complete this form.
Steps to complete this form
- You may have recently been given Notice for the offence of leaving litter. You now have an opportunity of discharging any liability to conviction of an offence by payment of a fixed penalty.
Please complete the form attached and no proceedings will be taken for this offence before the expiry of FOURTEEN DAYS following the date of the notice. You will not be liable to conviction if you pay the fixed penalty during the 14 day period.
Items you will need to complete this form
- 5 digit Serial Number as shown on the Notice.
- We'll remember your personal details
- Get easy access to all of your transactions
- Keep up-to-date with the latest online services