Online council services and payments
Highway Obstruction Report
It is an offence under the Highways Act 1980, Section 130A(1) to obstruct the free passage of the highway. If you would like the Council to consider an incident that you think falls under this legislation please complete the following form.
If you prefer you may complete this form without including your personal information (i.e. name, address and contact details).
Steps to complete this form
- Enter your details
- Describe the obstruction and it's location
Items you will need to complete this form
- Location and details of the obstruction
- We'll remember your personal details
- Get easy access to all of your transactions
- Keep up-to-date with the latest online services