Online council services and payments
South Tyneside Council is determined to tackle all forms of anti-social behaviour whenever and wherever they occur in the borough. The council works in partnership with a variety of different agencies to reduce criminal damage and vandalism.
If you would like to tell us about an act of vandalism please complete the following form and we will ensure that it is forwarded to the right person in the right organisation and is dealt with promptly.
Steps to complete this form
- Enter details of what has been vandalised
- Enter details of the location
- Enter details of the damage
Items you will need to complete this form
- Location of vandalism
- We'll remember your personal details
- Get easy access to all of your transactions
- Keep up-to-date with the latest online services