Online council services and payments
Use this form to request a search of burial records at Whitburn, Westoe, Jarrow, Boldon, Hebburn or Harton (South Shields) cemetery.
Searches cost £11 each.
We accept payment by debit card, cheque or cash.
Alternatively you can search the burial records yourself, free of charge, at the Central Library in South Shields. These records are very popular so you may need to make an appointment to use them. Call the Central Library on 0191 424 7864 to make an appointment.
Steps to complete this form
- Enter details of the death e.g. name of the deceased, name of cemetery, date of death [if known]
- Enter your personal details
Items you will need to complete this form
- Details of the death e.g. name of the deceased, name of cemetery, date of death [if known]
- We'll remember your personal details
- Get easy access to all of your transactions
- Keep up-to-date with the latest online services