South Tyneside Council


Online council services and payments

Housing Repair - Request

If you are a Council tenant you can use this form to request a repair for your property.

Emergency repairs can be reported by calling 0300 123 6633.

Steps to complete this form

  1. Enter details about the property
  2. Enter details about the problem
  3. Enter your contact details

Log in

Forgotten your log in details?

Register now

  • We'll remember your personal details
  • Get easy access to all of your transactions
  • Keep up-to-date with the latest online services

Register now

No thank you, just let me fill in the form