South Tyneside Council


Online council services and payments

  • Key:
  • e-service icon e-service
  • PDF icon PDF
  • WebLink icon Web-link
  1. A
  2. B
  3. C
  4. D
  5. E
  6. F
  7. G
  8. H
  9. I
  10. J
  11. K
  12. L
  13. M
  14. N
  15. O
  16. P
  17. Q
  18. R
  19. S
  20. T
  21. U
  22. V
  23. W
  24. X
  25. Y
  26. Z
Allotment rent payment
Back to top
Benefits - Change of Circumstances
Benefits - Discretionary Housing Payment
Bins: Request a new bin
Building inspection fees payment
Bulky waste collection
Business rates (N.N.D.R) payment
Business Rates (NNDR) Change in Circumstances.
Back to top
Caravan site fees payment
Club helper payment
Commercial Premises Application
Council invoice payment
Council Tax – Change of Address
Council Tax - Change to Due Date
Council Tax Discount/Reduction Application.
Council tax payment
Council Tax Refund
Back to top
Damage to street furniture payment
Day care payment
Disabled Parking Bay Application
Back to top
Footpath Defect
Back to top
Grounds rent payment
Back to top
Home care payment
Home insurance payment
Housing benefit repayment
Housing rent payment
Back to top
Leasehold management payment
Litter - Fine for leaving litter
Back to top
Mayor's Charity Donation
Mortgage payment
MOT / car repairs payment
Back to top
Parking fines - Pay a Charge Certificate
Parking Permit - Foreshore (seafront)
Parking Permit - South Shields Town Centre
Pay a parking fine or penalty charge notice (PCN)
Payments for fixed penalty notices for leaving litter
Personal care alarm payment
Pitch fees payment
Premises hire payment
Premises rent payment
Printing payment
Public Rights of Way - General Enquiry
Public Spaces Protection Order - Fixed Penalty Notice payment
Back to top
Repairs To Premises Recharges Payment
Residential care payment
Road maintenance payment
Back to top
Salary repayment
Scaffold - Hoarding Licence Applications
Security alarm payment
Skate Park Complaint or Comment
Back to top
Telecare and community alarm
Trade waste payment
Back to top
Waste baling payment
Back to top